From http://wpshrine.com/uploads/subb/wpshrine_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_1_1920x1200.jpg

Monday, July 12, 2010

My favourite hobby


My favourite hobby is assembly model. Assembly model is very interesting. When I was 10 years old, my uncle gave me a gift, it was a Apache attack helicopter model, I very like it. In that time, I didn't know what is the model, so when I opened this gift, I saw many plastic parts, I didn't know what is this. I was very disappointed. But my uncle tell me how did I make this, then I found it's very interesting. When I was 15 years old, I watched a cartoon, its name is "GUNDAM", I very like it. One time I walked on the street with my friend and I saw a poster of "GUNPLA", first I thought it spelled wrong, but I saw the poster again, I know it "GUNPLA" is "GUNDAM" model, because "GUNDAM" is Japanese cartoon, so "GUNPLA" mean "GUNDAM plastic model" and Japanese people call it "GUNPLA". When I understand this poster, I was very exciting, I run to the store and bought one. From then on, I began to play this model. In my hometown, I have many many "GUNPLA", they like my baby, I very like them.

When I finished the model, I feel a sense of achievement. I like my model, I like it very much~~~~~


from http://gunpla-web.hp.infoseek.co.jp/image/hako/mg-hako/mg-strike-rouge-hako.jpg

1 comment:

  1. "GUNDAM" model is very good assembly model~It have good cartoon~

    ReplyDelete