From http://wpshrine.com/uploads/subb/wpshrine_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_1_1920x1200.jpg

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Different~~~

I came here 4 months ago. I changed many thing for me. My life is different. I was in China 20 years, I began to study in 14 years ago. In that 14 years, everyday I got up at 6:00 a.m, and the classes aways began at 7:15 a.m. It's very strange, my elementary school, my junior high school, my high school and my college, all of these school classes aways began at 7:15. One time I asked my teacher "Why our classes aways began 7:15? Why it isn't 8:00 or late?" My teacher told me "The early bird catches the worm." In here only 4 months, I really feel Canada is better than China. I like Canada very much. I like my new life.

2 comments:

  1. It's true that the early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

    ReplyDelete