From http://wpshrine.com/uploads/subb/wpshrine_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_1_1920x1200.jpg

Friday, July 2, 2010

Canada Day~~~~

Yesterday is Canada Day. Many people on the street, I first time see so many people in Canada. It likes Shanghai. Every National Day in Shanghai, so many people in the Huaihai street, it's famous street in Shanghai. I went thought Waterfront station, many people waved Canadian flag. Someone drew Canadian flag on their face. It's very interesting. I regretted I forgot bringing my camera, it's so sad, so I didn't take some picture for my parents. But next year, I must remember bringing my camera in July 1.

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful day. I think so. I hope to Christmas is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah~ah~I went to downtown, and I got some picture, it's very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Canada Day~~~
    It's so interesting

    ReplyDelete