From http://wpshrine.com/uploads/subb/wpshrine_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_1_1920x1200.jpg

Friday, June 11, 2010

Cosplay~~~~



Cosplay is the abbreviation of Costume play. Nov.Takahashi is the first people to bring up this word. His inspiration is from San Francisco international masquerade. Then in the magazine of "MyAnime", he published articles talk about he love the costume play in 1982. Then in 1982 to 1983,happened large-scale cosplay movement in Japan. Although the cosplay doesn't begin in Japan but now American cosplay has a great influence by Japan cosplay. Now cosplay aways say that people imitate the cartoon characters.

Now more and more people like cosplay, more and more country people join this game. It's very interesting

http://genma.free.fr/IMG/jpg/naruto-cosplay-1.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Do you think I can understend all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you want to write?I don't understand.I feel you need write something easy。So difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this story with the power to have an effect on events.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~~Naruto! I like it so much! I think some people, but it's very expensive.

    ReplyDelete